As part of its "Safety & Detection" department, HTDS presents a preview of Milipol 2021, a new non-radioactive mobile solution for the detection of explosives and narcotics.
Developed by Rapiscan, and marketed exclusively in France by HTDS, the new Itemiser 4DX mobile detector is a non-radioactive solution for detecting explosives and narcotics.
The special feature of this state-of-the-art equipment is that it can detect a wide range of dangerous explosives and narcotics thanks to a non-radioactive ionizing source and simultaneous dual-mode detection. This non-radioactive ionization source also offers the advantage of removing the regulatory constraints of transport and storage authorizations as well as the need for annual wiping tests.
With an analysis time of only 8 seconds and consistent and safe results thanks to a low humidity level in the detector, this solution is economical, reliable and very easy to use. Simultaneous dual-mode detection using a single detector significantly reduces the possibility of mechanical failure associated with two-sensor systems.
The results, on the other hand, require minimal interpretation, allowing operators to focus more freely on sample acquisition.
In addition to greater ease of use and improved operating and detection accuracy, the Itemiser 4DX detector offers users practical advantages:
> Automated calibration that eliminates the cost of purchasing and managing calibration tabs
> The possibility of remote monitoring via the Remote Connect function™
> Automated maintenance that can be scheduled or executed at the touch of a push button
Finally, lightweight (less than 13 kg) and equipped with an integrated handle to facilitate its transport, the Itemiser 4DX detector benefits from an internal battery with an hour of autonomy, thus allowing to move it without having to turn it off and therefore avoid heating time.
For a better user experience
A state-of-the-art system suitable for multiple areas of control operations, the Itemiser 4DX detector will prove very useful in the fight against terrorism and drug trafficking.
Among its other assets, we note:
> For proven reliability:
- Accurate detection and 15 years of experience in Ion Trap Mobility Spectrometer (ITMS) technology proven and patented by Morpho
- Automatic recording of test results and system status to prevent data loss.
- Archiving data to a robust internal hard drive
- Optional maintenance reminders for all preventive maintenance needs
- Advanced diagnostics that ensure maximum availability and performance
- Quick resolution after alarm
> For easy use and maintenance:
- Built-in printer for fast results on paper or later printing
- Embedded helper files and software keyboard
- Ability to create custom substance libraries
- Complete history of saved data and alarm files that can be recalled and printed
- Automated push-button maintenance
- Maintenance facilitated by high accessibility
Visit the website: