This new LM10 laboratory high pressure homogenizer allows you, thanks to its high shear rate, to process samples with a volume of only 14 ml and then be able to perform a guaranteed scale-up.
The LM10 was developed by Microfluidics at the request of customers in the field of education and R&D, in order to respond in priority to the following applications: cell disruption, nanoemulsion, dispersion, liposomes, encapsulation.
The LM10 allows a higher recovery of the protein content, with a disintegration rate greater than 99% for E.Coli and this in a single pass. The samples are processed at a constant and controlled shear rate.
- Temperature probe before and after the interaction chamber: Real-time temperature monitoring
- Integrated cooling system
- Processing of samples from 14 ml to several liters with a flow rate of 250 to 600 ml / min
- Improved repeatability thanks to user-friendly and precise digitally controlled pressure regulation
- Graphic display of pressure during treatment
- Maintenance indicator
Find out more: