The Large Southwest Regional Committee of the Cofrend organizes on November 24, 2015 in Brive la Gaillarde (19) a technical day on automated STEs.
The programme includes:
- Automated non-destructive control: what challenges for mechanics? Henri Walaszeck, Cetim
- Robotics and NDT: two complementary tools. Olivier Martin, Actemium
- Multi-element ultrasonic control of titanium logs for landing gear parts of the A350. Claude Chambon, Aubert - Duval
- Use of simulation tools for robotic ultrasound control. Sebastien Bey, CEA
- Advanced NDT: 3D laser - mechanized inspection - TOFD - Phased Array - Acoustic-eye. Cyril Chabrant and/or Nicolas Cricoveanu, Dekra.
Find the full program and registration form in the document below.
Find out more: www.cofrend.com