The world of industrial production is changing, and so is Industry Paris.
From Monday, April 4 to Friday, April 8, 2016, the Industrie Paris exhibition returns to the Parc des Expositions in Paris Nord Villepinte (Hall 5) with key players in the future of the industry.
For its 2016 edition, the show is reinventing itself for the 25,000 industrial contractors expected on 60,000 square meters.
Industry Paris 2016, the future of the factory
Today, industrial solutions involve multiple technologies that complement each other. In 2016, Industrie Paris is supporting this development by blowing up sectoral boundaries in favour of a global vision of the manufacturing process.
Industrie Paris offers on a better exploited exhibition area, a space that is organized around the machines in the immediate vicinity of which the visitor finds, in a minimum of time, the components, accessories, tools, consumables necessary to optimize the solution he wants to set up in his factory.
Concentrated in a single hall on 60,000 m2, the show reinvents itself and offers a new location, without sectoral boundaries and accompanied by technological paths to facilitate the orientation of visitors:
- assembly assembly
- forming sheet metal cutting
- industrial data
- Machine tool
- vision control measurement
- materials treatments.
Three new villages are appearing on Industrie Paris:
- Village Business Strategy and Development (standardization, human resources, industrial design, commercial action, etc.),
- the 3D printing Village,
- Village Start Up.
Complete and unheard-of events
- The opening conference, by a big industry boss who will present his vision of French industry on Monday, April 4.
- The Club of 100 will bring together 100 top business leaders (SMEs and ETI) and senior executives from large groups on Tuesday, April 5.
- Industry Betting creates its Fab lab (collaborative creative space), to present its new structures that make open innovation with free access to the tools of modern digital manufacturing (3D printing, laser cutting, CAD software...).
- And, with the help of UITS, a complete manual and automatic paint chain will showcase the latest technical and product innovations in surface treatment.
- INside INdustrie, with the presence of several companies among the key sectors of industry (medical, aeronautics, automotive, mechanics, energy), allows us to understand, with the leading players in the French industry, how to innovate and produce in France, while remaining competitive.
- The INDUSTRIE Lab, with the support of Symop and Cetim, becomes a real initiation path to raise awareness among SMEs about the Industry of the Future, or how to arrive at an optimized, connected and creative factory.
- A real resource for technological and regulatory monitoring, INDUSTRIE is further developing its conference programme on current issues.
The Trophies version Industry Paris 2016
New on Industrie Paris: industrialists from all sizes of companies can compete in the Industrial Manager of the Year Award. This trophy (initiated in Lyon in 2015) rewards a manager who led an original initiative to optimize the operation of his factory.
The Innovation Trophies are evolving to meet the expectations of exhibitors even more with 4 new categories: eco-efficiency category - new technology category - industrial performance category - digital tools category.
The valuation and attractiveness of trades
For the past two years, the My job INDUSTRIE label, created by the Industry fair, has been concentrating under a single banner all the actions put in place to serve young people to inform them of the riches of the industrial trades and the multiple job prospects available to them: recruitment space accessible all year round online and in real life on the show with the possibility of appointments , Industry Academy, guided tours...
Find out more: www.industrie-expo.com