The Gammapilot FMG50 - a new generation of devices
With 70,000 resolute applications and nearly 60 years of experience, radiometrics is a key part of Endress-Hauser's portfolio. Gamma detectors are used primarily in applications for which other measurement principles reach their limits. The new Gammapilot FMG50 differs from previous radiometric instruments in terms of safety, clutter and usability, and offers the customer exceptional advantages.
- Universal measurement principle for use in extreme applications
- Reduced engineering and installation costs with the world's first compact, 2-wire, loop-powered 2-wire transmitter
- Increased safety, efficiency and availability of installation with devices designed in accordance with the latest SIL CEI 61508 Directive (SIL2/3)
- Reducing audit efforts in the process with state-of-the-art Heartbeat technology
- Reduce installation and operating costs with special equipment without additional cooling
- Bluetooth® wireless technology for easy operation even in hard-to-reach areas
- Intuitive user interface with wizards
- Link to product page
Innovative 2-wire technology
The Gammapilot FMG50 is the first compact 2-wire transmitter powered by the current loop on the market. This is possible thanks to a unique and patented high voltage generation, which requires only a fraction of the energy of its predecessor. A revolution in radiometric measurement and significant advantages over traditional tools. As additional installations and power cables are no longer required, considerable savings are realized over the entire life cycle of the measurement point.
With the latest generation of Gammapilot, operators communicate with endress-Hauser's Bluetooth-technology sensor ® and SmartBlue app. This application makes available all data on products and diagnoses that previously could only be determined in a complex way. Another advantage of Bluetooth functionality is the remote start of the device. This is very interesting especially for hard-to-reach measurement points.
Functional security of the device
The Gammapilot FMG50 was designed in accordance with CEI 61508 for direct use in SIL2 and SIL3 applications and is currently the safest radiometric device on the market. It offers sIL functionality for all measurement tasks (level, threshold level, density and interface). The latest highly user-friendly SIL assistants reduce system and human errors and guide the user step by step through the iterative testing process.
Scintillator technology to prevent additional water cooling
In applications with high temperatures, traditional sensors require additional water cooling to ensure flawless measurement. The Gammapilot FMG50 meets this challenge with exceptional quality sensor material. In addition, the sensor's innovative design ensures minimal self-heating of the device's electronic system and thus contributes to cool-free use. Removing water cooling saves planning, installation and operation costs.
If you want to know more: https://eh.digital/3rbSymZ