Proposed by Polytec France, Micro.View + is a new generation optical metrology system.
According to the company, the “Focus Finder” and “Focus Tracker” innovations significantly improve ease of use in all conditions: quality control in the laboratory and production line. In addition, the “CST” continuous scanning technology enables the entire displacement range to be used as an extended measuring range, ie up to 100 mm.
Also to his credit: detecting visual defects and distortions with color imaging analysis, and quantifying surface topography with sub-nanometer resolution and capturing details reliably.
TopMap Micro.View, profilomètre 3D compact (table-top) :
- Surface condition analysis: shape deviation, waviness, roughness, texture, microstructure topography
- 100 mm Z measuring range with nanometric resolution
- Cost-effective quality control solution
TopMap Micro.View +, next generation of 3D profilometer:
- High performance white light interferometer with nanometric resolution
- Measurement automation with the new Focus Finder and Focus Tracker features
- X, Y, Z axes, sample inclination and objective turret: motorized and automated