Aimed at companies from all sectors looking for solutions and innovations to improve their process, Sepem Industries Nord brings together more than 400 national and international companies, from 12 to 14 October 2021, at the Douai Gayant Expo Park, in Douai.
Industry 4.0, automation, ecological transition, predictive maintenance... are all challenges that companies must meet to remain competitive. The solutions, materials, equipment and services offered by sepem Industries Nord exhibitors will be concrete answers to these new constraints that could become real business opportunities.
Devices to facilitate the visit
At the show, 11 identifiable sectors will help facilitate visitors' searches.
In addition, thematic tours will identify exhibitors offering solutions, materials, equipment and services to undertake either an eco-responsible approach (eco-solution label) or an industry 4.0 approach (Factory of the Future label).
To this is added a space of about sixty exhibitors dedicated to subcontracting for manufacturers wishing to outsource some of their skills.
Not to mention specific areas reserved for machine tools, robotics and workshop machines, representing a hundred exhibitors.
Conference cycle: Maintenance in the factory of the future
Inseparable from the proper functioning of the company, maintenance has its place in Industry 4.0. Connected, predictive, etc., it contributes to better visibility on process lines and helps avoid slowdowns in production lines.
Also, Sepem Industries Nord will offer several conferences on maintenance in the industry of the future:
- What does connected maintenance look like?
- The industry of the future in the Hauts-de-France
- Which CMMS (computerized maintenance management) for maintenance?
- Euratechnologies Special: start-ups from the north take on the industry of the future
- Maintenance 4.0 and connected objects: a marriage of reason
- Marketplace Industrie Online: Sepem Industries open all year round!
- Gathered within GL events since 2019, the regional industrial fairs Sepem Industries and Global Industrie have pooled their know-how, expertise and notoriety to launch a new service: Industrie Online.
- This marketplace accessible 24 hours a day accompanies industrial projects and promotes meetings between new players by giving access throughout the year to:
- a complete and unique offer grouped into 3,000 supplier sheets categorized into 18 sectors,
- a simplified system of requests for quotations with immediate contact,
- a blog with unpublished content on market news
- Much more than being a virtual catalog, the Industrie Online marketplace aims to facilitate contact between suppliers and buyers, and thus stimulate the development of projects all year round.
11 identifiable sectors
- Service, Engineering, Computer Science, Training
- Safety, Health, Environment, PPE
- Mechatronics, Automation
- Handling, logistics, packaging, storage, lifting, conveying
- Maintenance, GMAO
- Workshop machines, Machine tools (related equipment and services), robotics
- Fluid and air management, process, sealing, filtration
- Supplies, industrial equipment
- Control, measurement, regulation, instrumentation, vision
- Industrial building, electricity (equipment and development)
Visit the website: