The most economical of electronic force gauges, the Series 2 is designed for basic tension and compression testing. It can measure forces from 0 to 500 N, and is available in several ranges. Simple and very compact, this digital force gauge uses strain-gauge technology for highly reliable measurements. A large backlit graphic display shows the force measured, and peak values in tension and compression are stored in memory.
The four control buttons enable the user to configure the Series 2 dynamometer in a highly intuitive way, and to access important parameters such as: peaks measured in tension or compression, reset to zero, change of measurement units. Gauges are protected against overloads up to 150% of full scale (FS). The ergonomic design of the Series 2 dynamometer makes it easy to hold. Ruggedly built from machined aluminum, the Series 2 is ideal for control, production and laboratory applications. What's more, they are directly compatible with Mark-10 test stands, handles and accessories.
- Storage of tension and compression peak values
- 3 selectable measurement units (N, kg, lb)
- Ultra-compact, ergonomic aluminum housing
- Measurement frequency 500 Hz
- Large backlit LCD display with automatic glare control
- Powered by 9V battery or AC adapter
- Reversible display box for alternating load cell orientation
- Portable unit with optional carrying case