Apave and Afim strengthen their partnership to provide greater protection for industrial maintenance workers.
Apave will promote and exclusively implement the SecurAfim approach. Developed jointly by Afim and INRS, and compliant with the new NF X60-400 standard (safety standard for maintenance interventions), this approach makes it possible to secure all maintenance interventions in the presence of hazardous energies. This scheme aims to strengthen risk prevention and to secure maintenance interventions on equipment.
SecurAfim: an approach to securing energy recording operations
Faced with the difficulties of implementing safety procedures and controlling energy in the field, SecurAfim, a practical tool available to all professionals, is based on three simple ideas:
- Prior analysis of energy risks before intervention;
- identification and identification of means of separation, dissipation of residual energies and security with respect to potential mechanical energies;
- separation, condemnation and dissipation of energies, verification and signalling.
The SecurAfim approach by Apave is:
- A practical and ready-to-use tool particularly suited to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- A briefcase containing useful tools and information (macaroons, signage, guides and model documents) for the implementation of the field approach;
- A 3-day training program combining theory and practice to improve consideration of the risk analysis of maintenance operations and learn how to implement the SecurAfim approach;
- full support by Apave's teams (technical, organisation, hotline).
French Association of Engineers and Maintenance Managers