An integral part of France Robots Initiatives announced in March 2013 by the Minister for Productive Redress, the ROBOT Start PME project is led by Symop, Syndicat des Entreprises de Technologies de Production, with support from Cetim and Cea List.
The aim is to help 250 SMEs introduce their first robot. To this end, experts will help the company manager define his robotics project and draw up the specifications for consultation. Once the project has been accepted by a steering committee, these same experts will help the company to choose an integrator and prepare to set up the robotic cell.
ROBOT Start PME project seeks around 25 experts with the following profile:
- proven experience in process automation/robotization in SMEs;
- great listening skills to help the entrepreneur define and implement his project;
- total independence from robot manufacturers and integrators;
- compliance with the ROBOT Start PME experts' charter.
Experts will be remunerated at a rate of 900 Euros excluding VAT per day, including regional travel expenses. Details will be provided during the training course.
CV and covering letter can be sent before April 30, 2013 to: email@example.com
The selection process will be carried out by the project steering committee in early May 2013, and applicants' capabilities will be assessed against the following criteria:
- industrial strategy in an SME environment ;
- competence engineering ;
- external/internal communication ;
- drafting specifications ;
- economic modeling ;
- even distribution of experts across the country.
Shortlisted candidates will be received at Symop on May 13 by the Steering Committee.