The most economical of the electronic dynamometers, the Series 2 is designed for basic tension and compression testing. It can measure a force ranging from 0 to 500 N in several ranges. Simple and very compact, this digital dynamometer uses gauge bridge technology to make very reliable measurements. A large backlit graphic screen displays the measured force, the peak values in tension and compression are stored.
The four control keys allow the user to configure the series 2 dynamometer in a very intuitive way and to access important parameters such as: peaks measured in tension or compression, reset to zero, change of measurement units. The measuring gauges are protected against overloads up to 150% of full scale (FS). The ergonomics of the series 2 dynamometer make it easier to handle. Rugged from billet aluminum, the Series2 is suitable for control, production and laboratory applications. In addition, they are directly compatible with Mark-10 test stands, handles and accessories.
- Memorization of the peak values of tension and compression
- 3 selectable units of measure (N, kg, lb)
- Ultra-compact ergonomic aluminum housing
- Measuring frequency 500 Hz
- Large backlit liquid crystal display with automatic anti-glare
- Powered by 9V battery or AC adapter
- Reversible display box for orientation of the alternative load cell
- Portable device with optional carrying case
Find out more: https://www.wimesure.fr/cbx/s4_article8305_4868.htm